If you wish to return your purchase to us, you will need to return it to us in its original condition within 14 working days of the date you received the item, with packaging in tact and in a resalable condition. Once we receive it, we will be able to issue a refund for the price you paid for the item, excluding the shipping costs.
If you wish to swap your art, you will just need to pay the return shipping costs.
To ensure the safe return of your order, please follow the guidelines below.
Please return the art in a similar method to the way that it arrived:
- With the bubble-wrap, please make sure that the bubbles are facing outwards or they can damage the art.
- Make sure that the adhesive on the tape that is used does not come into contact with the art.
- Please use parcel tape, brown tape, duct tape – all are fine. Masking tape is not strong enough.
- If you are returning more than one canvas, please ensure that the canvases are back to back so that the prints do not touch.
- If you would like to arrange a courier to collect from your home or work, we recommend using: http://www.interparcel.com
The returns address is:
C/O GRAFF.IO RETURNS
Unit 3, 2nd Floor, 137 Harrison Road,
Our Full Money-Back Guarantee
Our full money back guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you are able to return it to us in its original condition within 14 working days of the date you received the item, and we will refund you for the price you paid for the art.
This policy does not affect your statutory rights
All custom artworks are provided as a bespoke service to the client on a one to one basis, based on the designs shown on this site. You, as the customer, give the artist responsible full creative title to recreate the said artwork based on your size and style requests to the best of their ability.
Due to the bespoke status of these artworks, items that are delivered as described and in good condition may not be returned but damaged items will be exchanged free of charge. We reserve the right to charge for re-posting returned orders, which have been specially produced to meet your personal requirements.